Wednesday, May 27, 2009

her eyes

she has eyes like an egyptian goddess, they always draw u n

she has eyes
that see right thru me
she has eyes
that talk silently 2 me

she has eyes that pray 4 me
she has eyes like a ride or die chick u see

she has eyes that pierce my soul

she has eyes like the starlets of old, so powerful, so bold

like sophia lauren, big and bright, wanting 2 b my friend
like lauren bacall, medium n tight, ready 2 brawl
like jackie o, eyes of class n style, eyes that always make me smile

she has eyes, like I want n my child

she has eyes that I want 2 wake up 2

she has eyes that I want 2 make up 2

she has eyes that turn me on

she has eyes that tell me I am the one

her eyes r sometime sad, but most times full of fun

her eyes always lift me up n tell me I can

her eyes make me feel like I am the man

her eyes, r a prize
2 b treasured
2 b loved

her eyes r a gift of God, not of man

I've seen her eyes and can't settle 4 less
so ill just b patient n wait 4 God 2 bless...
me with, her eyes

1 comment:

HIS GRACE said...

Just going through some things before I begin consecrating. I remembered this page, decided to visit, and got blown away. This was really beautiful. I've always known that you were a poet(smile). God will bless you with "her eyes". At the appointed time, you'll have a divine appointment. I won't stop praying until He does. I want to see you blessed with the best. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage.