Friday, July 16, 2010

i like

i like ur smile

i like ur style

i like the words u say 2 me

i like the pictures they paint 4 me

i like ur giggle

i like ur wiggle

i like it when u get excited and u start talking fast

i liked it when u told me u had an accident and fell flat on ur ....

i like when call me lovey dubby names

i like it when we play new love games

i laugh when i hear ur voice

i cry when i have 2 make a choice, between u and something else

i like that we like each other

i like that we miss each other

i like that sometimes u let me b ur older brother

i like that sometimes u act like my mother

sometimes ur little girly, sometimes ur big bossy

i dont have nothing 2 rhyme with that, just wanted 2 say it!

i like that we can b ourselves around each other and not judge

i like how sometimes u get stubborn and will not budge

of course u know i like the way u look

like a story i cannot resist reading, packed n2 a book

i anticipate hearing from u everyday

sometimes when i talk 2 u i dont know quite what 2 say

because u take my breath away

i like that u take my breath away

softly, slowly, sweetly u take my breath away, away

i breathe u

and i like it

No comments: