Friday, July 16, 2010

no more

i cant be victimized no more

i wont take being criticized no more

cant let u walk out on me no more

my heart, i have closed the door

taken back ur key, and locked the door

its not for you to enter any more

ive laid out on the floor

asking God why cause i cant take no more

gave you my heart and everything that i had

you treated me like i was the one that was mad

crazy in the heart, i found out you were

coming in and out of my life, like a revolving door, it was a blur

great when you were there and we were together

in this life there was nothing better

you have a place in my hear forever

but now i must let it all go and walk away

cause when you come around, youre never there to stay

the inconsistency is debilitating, so frustrating

id rather love you now, than end up hating

i cant stand around waiting

for you to come around, confiscating my heart

no longer living in the dark

the light is on, the sun is bright

loved in the night but that does not make it right

no longer want to fight, this feeling i fee for you

will always be true and never blue

but ive got to do whats best for me too

even if it means not seeing you, no more

no more, smiling when you come but crying when you leave

no more, waiting for you to come back, this time believe

the door is shut, the key is on the shelf

from this forward on, lookin out for self

no more tears, no more worries, no more pain

but simple me, still want to see you again, and again, and again

but for now, no more

No comments: